Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does outcast repair rods, howabout gulf breeze bait and tackle. Just need a new guide put on, don't feel like paying the 50 bucks for gloomis to send me a new one.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Go to Dizzy Lizzy's over there off of cervantes by Jerry's...He'll hook you up and at an amazing price. Have him build you a rod and you'll have a buddy for life. Real stand up guy.

CurtyV

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
well, gbbt charges $20 to put flex coat on 5 single footed guides. i dont know what their prices are for repairing a guide though.

do you know what size and style you need? i might have what you need, ill put it on for just the cost of the guide to get you fishing again.

·
Premium Member
2,689 Posts
I'd take wil up on his offer......but if you decide not to I had outcast replace a guide for me 2 years ago......its held up for two cobia seasons plus countless dolphin onpoppersso i can't complain too much...but the wrapping and flex look like hell...they obviously just rushed through it. no big deal aslong as it works and stays together if you ask me

·
Registered
258 Posts
We do repair rods at Outcast and I know gulf breeze does too. I could give you a rough cost to fix if I knew what kinda of guide it was bieng replaced.

Anthony

1 - 7 of 7 Posts