Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit crooked island inlet and wash out. Caught lots of fish. Used a float with a crab for one pomp. The others were caught on either bucktail or silly willies. The bucktail were tipped with shrimp fish bites. All fish were caught before 9am. I was alone. Just me and the fish. Peace and quiet.

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well color me green with envy ! Congrats is that a blue fish on the end?
Bluefish it be. Not real fond of them but I know a few Philippino ladies that like them. I also keep all the hardtails I catch to give them. You should see some of the cooked goodies I get in return. Works out fine.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Bluefish it be. Not real fond of them but I know a few Philippino ladies that like them. I also keep all the hardtails I catch to give them. You should see some of the cooked goodies I get in return. Works out fine.
Yeah Blues to me are like Mackerel it OK if you bleed it and eat it fresh , otherwise not so much. (y)

·
Super Moderator
28,115 Posts
Dang killing it as usual!!! Nice!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just tasted heaven
I baked pomp and whiting fillets with layers of mushrooms, onions, then a mix of sour cream, parmisan cheese and garlic smothered on top of the shrooms and onion, finally topped with panko. Baked at 350 for 19 minutes. My wife was speechless.
I might get lucky tonight.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I just tasted heaven
I baked pomp and whiting fillets with layers of mushrooms, onions, then a mix of sour cream, parmisan cheese and garlic smothered on top of the shrooms and onion, finally topped with panko. Baked at 350 for 19 minutes. My wife was speechless.
I might get lucky tonight.
Well heck if you can fish and cook ..you should get lucky !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts