Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a few professional rod builders on here and an amatuer or two like myself. I think a rod building forum would be a place to discuss techniques and tricks, and pick the brain's of the pro's.

By the way this new forum is AWESOME!!!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
I agree. I've thought about getting into rod-building myself, even though I know nothing of it. A forum for it would help out tremendously. That I have no doubt of.

·
Registered
605 Posts
If it's intent is truly aimed towards tips, suggestions, exchange of idea's..you've got my vote. Just would hate to see another "place" for "my stuff is better than yours" or "there's only my way of doing things"..like so many other forum sites (not PFF) turn into..

Just sayin..

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats what I would like to see it become...There alot of rod builders on here. Some who are Very experienced. I would like for tips and help.

No need for a place to try and sale stuff or battle who's is bigger and better. I do agree with you that might be exactly what happens. I guesss in that case I could just keep using the rod building forum on 2cool.com. I have never seen a single disagreement on there.

Thanks

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
I think its a good idea! :letsdrink

·
Squid technician
10,492 Posts
Yeah I'm starting to build rods myself and would love to pick brains or just listen to random tips from more experienced builders. I think its a great idea.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts