Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

good day in the woods.i had 4 does at the feeder around 4:00 and a spike kept run them off.so around 5:00 i got out of the shooting house put camera up and was walking to the truck and walked up on this ole boy.13in. spread,178lbs.:hehe:

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
NIce looking buck there for sure,,,, congrats,,,, :clap

Welcome to the fourm,,,

·
Super Moderator
28,502 Posts
Can't really tell ifin he had a mis-hap when he was in velvet or what? Wierd looking rack. Mightie fine 1 though....You age him? I'd guess 3.5 w/ what I can tell....

Congrats and WELCOME!!!:letsdrink

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Nice 6-point. Whereabouts on Rocky Branch are you hunting? We have the Rocky Branch Hunt Club, and I know there are several other clubs around. Are you on the south side of Quintette?

Ed

·
Registered
209 Posts
Congrats!!!

That is one fine looking heavy buck..

I just took a 200lb 9 point myself and it's great to see other people having some good luck..

:bowdown

Prideman

·
Registered
16 Posts
ED, He killed the deer about 500 yards to the east of your house ... that's the smallest of the three killed in that stand.:moon

·
Registered
9 Posts
congratulations Chris ,I know you've put a lot time in. Josh got a good one wednesday.you got yours,Ed got a good eight point this evening.Maybe it will my turn tomorrow.M.H.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice Deer! I am in a hunting club in Alabama but would love to hunt around here. Do you have any openings? Hunting is my passion, I haven't killed any big ones yet but sure want to. My friends think I am crazy for being a girl and loving hunting but I do! Hope to see more pics! Congrats!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts