Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
robert turpin will be our guest on the outcast show tonight at 8 pm on ch. 6. please watch and call in with any questions you may have.

see you there!
capt wes rozier

·
Registered
210 Posts
I used to have the channel too on Coxand used to love to watch the show / call-in occasionally, etc.; until the wife decided to switch to one of the Dish networks. I miss it now.

Captain Wes......you guys should Live-Stream the show so Internet users could watch the show also. It would greatly increase your audience and make a bigger impact.

·
Your mom's a
6,788 Posts
Jeff,

It's Channel 38 on Mediacom and if you got to BLABTV.com there is usually a list of show options. Some shows opt into the Web stream, some don't.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I called and asked about the new Red Snapper Regs and what Florida was going to do as far as State regs.

Turpin replied that we were going to follow the Feds. Did any of you voice your opinion on what the State should do?

Can anyone tell the Forum whatpenalty Texas recieved for not following the Feds?

Balls, Can Escambia, and Florida, grow them?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Run Dover (03/05/2010)I called and asked about the new Red Snapper Regs and what Florida was going to do as far as State regs.

Turpin replied that we were going to follow the Feds. Did any of you voice your opinion on what the State should do?

Can anyone tell the Forum whatpenalty Texas recieved for not following the Feds?

Balls, Can Escambia, and Florida, grow them?

If there weren't a catastrophe in the Gulf right now, I think you and I would be just a couple of voices blending in with the masses. Before the DH disaster, the Snapper regs had all of us pissed off. Unfortunately, I don't think the Snapper regs are going to amount to a hill of beans this year. I sure hope for a miracle, but fishing regs don't matter if you can't even get out and fish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts