Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Roasted Soybeans

3K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  BamaFaninMilton 
#1 ·
Anybody have a source and price. The one's I've found were $25 per bag. That's a little steep for my hunting budget.

#6 ·
why roasted versus regular?

#8 ·
That's just crazy, but should work well putting horns on bucks in the summer.
Would love to try them, but I believe I would have a hogfest on my hands.
Might blend with corn for hunting season, do they sell them year round?

#13 ·
BAM!!!:thumbup: Good read! Definitely gonna try some when I get back in town.

#14 ·
Mannings is the only place I could find locally that has them and they are the corn/soybean mix. The beans and corn are roasted and the protein content is 16% which is about 1/3 soybeans 2/3 corn. The soybeans are 36% and corn is 7% protein. If anyone is going up to Frisco, shoot me a pm and I'll chip in for gas if they will pick me up a few bags.

#18 ·
Over here in LA we get something like that called "widowmaker" . I got my first bag by accident. It fell off of a trailer and I didn't know who was pulling it. I saw it come down the road and didn't know it had fell off until I got out of the woods . I picked it up and put it in a trough behind my house. The deer (and mostly bucks)
tore it up. When it was gone I bought more and started feeding it. It is good. That rub was 50 yards from the feeder.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.