Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bucks have been going wild in Milton...Since Friday, 2 6's have been taken out of the pool:reallycrying

Result of drinking and trying to play in traffic!!!:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

I tried to make his death comfortable!!!:letsdrink

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
lol now thats funny! i was gonna hunt this afternoon but it felt like i should be at the beach.... i opted to go to my private property in Cantonment. i got there to find my feeder broken BUT there was a huge rub next to it..

·
Registered
140 Posts
Jason,

You didnt kill him iwth your cruiser did ya?? DId you kill those six pts out at your place?? I aint been since I killed big boy back on the 3rd.

Traye

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Well if you got them I'm hoping they didn't go to waist at least! Good to see them moving, just wish they new how to dodge cars better and were oblivious to our presence in the woods!

·
Registered
342 Posts
i feel sorry for that first deer would of gave him a budlight instead lol u have to much time on your hands but you are seeing more bucks dead than i am

·
Registered
52 Posts
No matter how that animal met its demise it should be respected. I'm trying to figure out what would motivate someone to post such a picture? :looser It surely didn't give its life so that some A hole could get a laugh. I appreciate and respect the gift of each and every animal that I harvest. It's crap like that picture that gives PETA ammunition and decent sportsman a bad name.

·
Registered
325 Posts
GIG (1/21/2010)No matter how that animal met its demise it should be respected. I'm trying to figure out what would motivate someone to post such a picture? :looser It surely didn't give its life so that some A hole could get a laugh. I appreciate and respect the gift of each and every animal that I harvest. It's crap like that picture that gives PETA ammunition and decent sportsman a bad name.

Must be someone's time of the month!!! Relax buddy, don't take everything so serious. He is just joking around, you're gonna have a freakin heart attack over a couple of pics!:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn

·
Registered
749 Posts
GIG (1/21/2010)No matter how that animal met its demise it should be respected. I'm trying to figure out what would motivate someone to post such a picture? :looser It surely didn't give its life so that some A hole could get a laugh. I appreciate and respect the gift of each and every animal that I harvest. It's crap like that picture that gives PETA ammunition and decent sportsman a bad name.
First, I believe the both deer were killed my motorized vehicles. One nearly caused a human's demise when it was hit by a motorcyclist. And the other ran in front of a car. Neither were harvested by a "sportsman". Second the meat would a / could a been wasted. So, it ismy speculation ithat PITA would want us all to walk so as not to endanger any animals.

GIG just chill out....JMHO BBob

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
BBob (1/21/2010)
First, I believe the both deer were killed my motorized vehicles. One nearly caused a human's demise when it was hit by a motorcyclist. And the other ran in front of a car. Neither were harvested by a "sportsman". Second the meat would a / could a been wasted. So, it ismy speculation ithat PITA would want us all to walk so as not to endanger any animals.

GIG just chill out....JMHO BBob
+1

·
Registered
52 Posts
To my enjoyment I knew that my opinion would get most of you riled up. I'm not in estrous and my heart is fine. Shoot it or pick it up off of the road it was harvested, and yes there was no sportsman involved. There were no details in the original post as to the specifics of road kill and I trust that no one was hurt and if the meat was not wasted then that is some constellation. I just think that the pictures were in bad taste and that I have a different respect for life. Good luck hunting. Go Farve!

·
Super Moderator
28,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GIG (1/21/2010)To my enjoyment I knew that my opinion would get most of you riled up. I'm not in estrous and my heart is fine. Shoot it or pick it up off of the road it was harvested, and yes there was no sportsman involved. There were no details in the original post as to the specifics of road kill and I trust that no one was hurt and if the meat was not wasted then that is some constellation. I just think that the pictures were in bad taste and that I have a different respect for life. Good luck hunting. Go Farve!
:letsdrink you won't find many more folk w/ more compassion/respect fer critters then me...As fer bad taste, you are right to your opinion....but I'm not sorry fer posting them as to many more will enjoy them....then dislike them (like the member who thinks your name is "ruby red lip":letsdrink As fer the pics, I was trying to educate those who decide to drink and run around in the street, and the other---I at least made him comfortable by supplying him w/ a pillow:usaflag Ohhhh I guess I should've put a mint on it 1st:poke I'd hate fer PETA to get a hold of these pics:doh:poke:doh Maybe I'll send them a link:usaflag I would really love how pictures of whole deer (no blood and guts) is distasteful and how killing them w/ a car is any ammo fer PETA. And as fer the :looser icon....I appreciate the gesture and it shows your real character by name calling especially fer stuff and folks you know NOTHING about. I still LOVE ya like a brother though cause you are family:grouphug:letsdrink

The deer were not wasted and went to folks who'd eat em:letsdrink No serious injuries were sustained in either crash:angel Both deer were ran over in Milton (1 in city limits/the other in E Milton) and no---I did not hit either 1 of them, I usually am more unfortunate cause all I've ever killed w/ a car is nannie's:letsdrink

For those who care.....as you can see by many folks posts--the bucks are running hard so get out and KILL EM!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Its PETA not PITA and posing dead animals with props doesn't make my to do list. I love to hunt and hate PETA before you guys pile on. This is just weird and certainly poor taste.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts