Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting a feeler out to see if anyone is interested. I will be receiving an Ulterra (Auto deploy and stow) next Wednesday and looking to sell. I will be getting it straight from Minnkota and it will be new in box but with NO WARRANTY. Will be asking $2000. If you are interested please drop me an email at [email protected] or leave a message here.

Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why you selling it?
Willing to take somewhat of a loss on this to put my own money in and get another with a warranty. Having a tower the auto deploy comes in handy. My old one seemed to eat trim motors.

No lowballs please but willing to accept offers.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why would a new in the box trolling motor direct from Minn Kota not have a warranty??
Makes no sense.
My old trolling motor ran out of warranty. It did not seem like trim motors. I took it in for repairs and another trim motor was needed. I called Minnkota up and pitched a fit and they are sending me a new in box Ulterra. Since my old motor was out of warranty they said the new one will not come with one. I took it as I did not have to pay for repairs and getting a brand new one in its place.

Its my personal preference to take a loss and get another with a warranty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts