Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A great fisherman passed away in a single vehicle accident yesterday. One of my closest freinds, a Husband, Father, Brother & a all around great person. Len had a passion for fishing & hunting that was second to none. He followed the forum actively but, wasn't a avid poster. He was one of the kindest persons I have ever met. I have driven with him several hundred times in his truck and he always wore his seatbelt. For some reason he didn't yesterday and it probably cost him his life. Please keep his loved ones in your thoughts & prayers.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/articles/navarre-52280-person-wreck.html

·
Blue man fishing Inc.
1,418 Posts
Very sorry to hear about the loss of a life.

Maybe he had a heart attack or something causing him to lose control.

·
Super Moderator
29,110 Posts
Hate to hear about the loss, prayers go out to family and friends. Another reason to buckle up!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hate to hear about the loss, prayers go out to family and friends. Was he the 1 in the crash on 98 in Navarre yesterday?
Yes he was. Not really sure what happened at this time. My wife & I our leaving later this am to head down. Len also served his country in the USAF. Just a great man and a devastating blow to many.

·
Reeling them in
653 Posts
I was there when the helicopter came in and landed on 98. They were on site for about 20 minutes or more and then flew off towards Pensacola. Saw the truck on its roof right across Golden Dragon. Very sad day indeed. Prayers to the family and those affected.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts