Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nothin yet. Several folks down the beach fishin. Doesn't look like they r doin much. Got some good size sand fleas though.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
I can almost smell the salt in the air........... THANXXXXXXXXX for posting that pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck...........

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeh. They are deep. Cut several in half cause my rake didn't get deep enough. It is amazing beautiful today! Tomorrow ought to be even better. Still no bites but man just being out here is good enough!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I feel ya bro. I cant wait to get out tomorrow. and the black drum will pick up a flea right? Dude, im stuck in class right now wishin i was out there. Good luck man. Keep me updated.

·
Bassmaster
609 Posts
I'm jealous right now!!!! Due to work, I won't be able to hit the surf until after tax day which has been moved back to April 18th this year. But you better believe I will be on the beach with a few lines in the surf April 19th.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i was out there this morning for a few hours. couldnt get a bite. i was using live shrimp and fiddler crabs. i also tried some gulp out there. no luck though. i hope it picks up for you..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts