Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Senior Yakker
2,765 Posts
hoppinjon said:
Yup I like it here too. don't think you ever get anyone here say "You fishing my numbers?". Because folks here understand that fishing is all about enjoying the experience, sharing the tall tales and tip and sharing the numbers....

Great bunch of yakers....
I wouldn't take it that far lol. There's been a complaint or two about fishing somebody's numbers on here. Those offshore guys seem pretty serious. You're right though, yakkers are a different breed of fisherman. I think it's because we can enjoy the purity of fishing without getting raped at the gas station on the way out, get caught in line at the ramp or smothered by the competition on a pier. Best of both worlds! It makes us happy fishermen :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yeah, numbers are coordinates. I remember seeing a small tift on here last fall over a bottom fishing intrusion. Didn't really blow up big but it happens all over I guess. Situational awareness and giving people their space is what I got out of it. I was always trolling so I just didn't cross anyone's path, and all was well

41 - 43 of 43 Posts