·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if anything do these settings do? Exactly.....thanks in advance

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
That is an adjustable objective lense. The purpose is to be adjustable to provide clarity at differenct distances, somewhat a focus for certain distances.

·
Registered
782 Posts
what you are pointing @ in the pic is what you would use to set the focuson your recticalfor different distances.

works like the roller on your binocs.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks , this was being discused with friends and just thought I would ask here....thanks again:bowdown:toast

I guess you need good eyes to notice the difference

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Well your not welcome at all and you can't hunt my land or shoot my gun or use my dog, or drive my truck or any of that stuff anymore.

PM sent Bill.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WHAT....I can't WHATI justasked a simple question!!!!!!

are you on the right thread?????

I thought you were a nice guy!!!!! That policeman should have arrested you and put you in with

BUBBA.....:poke...

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Now you want to bring the police into this, why can't you just fight your own fight, and not call for help.

I can't do this. I can't type for laughing at your last post Bill. Your pretty good at it, and I suck. James and Caspr take over for me, Bill has me beat.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Garbo (12/3/2007)Well your not welcome at all and you can't hunt my land or shoot my gun or use my dog, or drive my truck or any of that stuff anymore.

PM sent Bill.
You can come to huntmyland anytime!!!shoot all my guns and let my dog lick your face,drive my cars & atv.to cold to go out in the boat

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What part of "anytime".... don't you understand?...:poke.....make sure you bring your winter clothes

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh come on.... Curtis pm me to play around,(we are good friends)just getting ready for the end of winter!!!you know... right before cobia season John (vs200b)...

But you both are right I am sick!!!! andbecoming postal....:crying:poke:grouphug

·
Registered
869 Posts
I think that those markings work as a rangefinder also.

Supposedly if you get the item in focus you can look at the markings on outside of the scope and get a rough estimate of yardage to the target.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts