Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ride The Bull IV

Hey guys, I just came from a planning meeting for RTB IV. For those that don't know, this is a catch/release live Bull Redfish tournament in Grand Isle, Louisiana. Last year nearly 300 participated and this year will likely be even bigger.

The tournament is Saturday August 17 and the Captain's meeting is Friday August 16 in Grand Isle, LA.

The theme of this year's event is "Bring a Friend" and Danny and Kristen are planning for this to be bigger than ever.

Even novice 'yakers can fish--and win this tournament. So make sure you lend a buddy your other yak(s) and bring them along. Also, if someone needs to rent a yak, make those plans now as I know the rental fleet from New Orleans to the Island will all be sold out.

Registration won't be up for a while, but you need to get the date on your calendar and start making reservations for a place to stay. As it gets closer, rooms are going to get hard to come by.

I'll keep you updated as plans progress, but you don't want to miss this one.
1. Ride The Bull IV

Hey guys, I just came from a planning meeting for RTB IV.

The tournament is Saturday August 17 and the Captain's meeting is Friday August 16 in Grand Isle.

The theme of this year's event is "Bring a Friend" and Danny and Kristen are planning for this to be bigger than ever.

Even novice 'yakers can fish--and win this tournament. So make sure you lend a buddy your other yak(s) and bring them along. Also, if someone needs to rent a yak, make those plans now as I know the rental fleet from New Orleans to the Island will all be sold out.

Registration won't be up for a while, but you need to get the date on your calendar and start making reservations for a place to stay. As it gets closer, rooms are going to get hard to come by.

I'll keep you updated as plans progress, but you don't want to miss this one.

Here's a link to prior year's tournaments:

http://www.calmwatercharters.net/#!ride-the-bull-kayak-fishing-tournament/c2474

1 - 3 of 3 Posts