Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone gonna try and get in this thing???... from what i'm told it's $10 bucks for 10 casts... not too sure on the details.... anyone else know anything about it?

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
It is $10 for 10 casts and it's points based. Multiple targets at increasing distance for increased points.

1st: $500 cash, 1 year pier pass

2nd: 1-year pass and and a custom rod from Cavitt's with a Fin Nor reel from Academy.

3rd: Set of Costas from Dr. Terreza's office.

Bring your own weapon and jig, no hook please, we'll cut it off for you if you want. Or use one of our rods, either way.

VS, you also might be interested in the $100 daily award for largest fish caught from Palafox on Saturday and Sunday.

·
Super Moderator
12,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Joe...

just to let y'all know... i hit one of those wooden trash cans on the beach from the pier today... first try at about 70 yards...

hey Joe, you wouldn't happen to know any of the distances, would you?... and times???

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Don't know the distances, we're setting it up in the A.M. but it'll run from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. Saturday and then 9 to about 4 on Sunday.

Crowning of the casting champ will be at 5 p.m. Sunday. All ties go to a castoff.

·
Super Moderator
12,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks Joe...

i'm not counting my chickens before they hatch.... but i think the pier rats (myself, JHogue, Team-Freespool) may have this one wrapped up...

is anyone else getting in this?!?!?

i want some competition!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts