Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off, i'd like to say.... one HELL of a competition!!!... Laughs!, Cries!, and a bunch of crap-talking... And Joe-Z's comentary was priceless.

1st place-- Clinton Arnold

2nd place-- Earnie Cavitt

3rd place-- Travis Gill

i had a huge disadvantage beacause i broke my rod, and had to borrow one as a replacement... (excuses:banghead)... but it wasn't for lack of trying.... i entered the damn thing 5 TIMES!...

thanks to everyone, and the RFRA, and to Joe Z for putting up with us pier fishermen:bowdown:clap

·
Super Moderator
12,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Angler Management (10/14/2007)Where were all the tower guys?

Had a great time this weekend, need to have events like this more often.
GOOD QUESTION???:sleeping:baby

yeah, it was a great event... i had a blast, and i didn't even fish the tourney!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yeah, no boat guys i guess word travles fast that were not just a bunch of talk i held 2nd place the first day but noA game today.Me and travisprobaly had the most consitant shots on the 100 target. IDid throw thefarthest though

·
Super Moderator
12,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i heard he hit the warehouse on the other side of the channel.

·
Registered
397 Posts
sup guess what i won the inshore raffle and got a S%#t Load of inshore stuff including 20 mirrolure top dogs 20 to 25 spro jigs 2400yrds of 20#ande 3 pushbutton reels a 80$ spinning reel a bait trap and much more im so not buying anything till next year:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just wanted to say that all you guys in the casting contest were very impressive. I'm the girl that was helping JoeZ. All us were talking about how you were nailing those targets. We're already planning on doing a better one next year for you guys. Glad you came and thanks! Congradulations to the winners!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I just want to say a big thank you to Joe Z, he had to go out three times to keep the targets where they needed to be, along with all the other stuff he did. I know there were a lot of volunteers & donations to make the whole weekend possible:bowdown I was really impressed and it was fun seeing a lot of people. There were a lot of people on the forum, that I wish I had met but didn't realize who they were.

So Ernie won 2nd place which included the custom rod he built, but Dr. Terrezza wanted the rod for his son, so it was exchanged for a pair of 580s for me! Ernie still won a reel & 580's as well.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Thank you ALL... who put the Outdoor Festival on!!!
I thought it was a great time! My grandson had a blast bouncing all over the place... and even Boomer enjoyed himself!! I met some of the PFF gang that I never had the opportunity to meet and got to know a couple more a little better. Ialso enjoyed talking to everyonethat stopped by to chat about our yaks!!Thank you guys for all the hard work you did putting it on!! See ya next year!!!
Pam

PS.. Those that didn't show up.... YOU MISSED IT!!!!

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
I'm glad the rats had a good time but I honestly don't think it ocmpared to the fun I had hearing you guys talk smack and of course my own shit talking.

VS, you single-handedly paid for enough material to build a couple reefs with your rebuys, thanks. If you'd have stuck around for the awards we going to give you a broken rod mounted on a plaque.:poke for your efforts.

JHogue, France, Clinton, Travis, Ernie + Linda -- everyone of you guys -- rocked it out there. Many of us thought you were boasting about your skills but I have no doubt about it now, you killed it.

Rebecca (Freddie Jr) thanks for everything you did to help out (mostly drinking all the beer).

If any of you guys have suggestions (we already have some plans on keeping the rings in place -- think 150-pound reefs under them) hit me up.

Thanks again the casting contest might have been the most fun I've had running a tournament.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts