Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AROUND 6:00 P.M WHO EVER WANTS TO COME IS WELCOME. WE WILL BE COOKING FISH AND OTHER GAME ON THE MACK DADDY GRILL PROVIDED BY ISLAND GRILL . BYOB IF YOU PLAN ON DRINKING ADULT BEVERAGES WE WILL HAVE SOFT DRINKS OTHERWISE .

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BRING A DISH OR DESERT FEEL FREE BUT NOT NECESSARY.

WE WILL HAVE ALOT OF UNDER WATER VIDEO PLAYING PROBABLY A LIVE BAND AND KARIOKE FOR DAN.

IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING PLEASE JUST MAKE A POST ON HERE WITH WHO YOU HAVE COMMING.

THANKS YALL COME NOW YA HERE.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
i thought it got moved to the 14th.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I will be there... I guess by myself? Maybe one more?

Need to tune up my voice... mememememe.....:letsdrink

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Whadayamean karioke or ever how ya spell itfor Dan?:moon I'll show and let someone else make an ass out of themselves this time around.

Clay,some masks kind of time themselves out when parked for a while to save battery life. Next time before striking an arc just hit the reset or on/off button. I speak from experience:doh

·
Registered
70 Posts
I will be there and have a good bit of deer hams dove, quail, and wild hog to put on the grill. And if the weateher will stay cool some fresh back strap:)

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Okay I'm going to swing buy and pay my membership fee some time next week......so I think I may be out there for this. Clay you going?

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
I kinda gathered that from your last post......I don't even know how to wield but I know that's a no no.....

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

Hee hee

I was using a regular helmet, I my own auto darkening helmet. Half way thru, one of the guys says "here, you can use my auto darkening helmet." I said "Cool!"

I do the rest of my welding. When I'm done, I say "man...that aint a very dark helmet, that arc seemed bright as hell."

They ask "did you turn the switch on?"

:doh As Rosie O'Donnel would say..."Who Knew?"

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
If I'm not working I will be there. I will bring some SPICEY deviled eggs. Live Baits Christmas Party is the next day. TWO IN A ROW. :letsparty

·
Registered
184 Posts
What the hell, count me in. I'll bring some of my stuffed flounder. We can compare quality.

Susie and I will see ya'll there.:toast

Spike

1 - 20 of 58 Posts