Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thurs Sept 18:

Overcast and surprisingly cool this morning - had to go back in the house and grab a l/s shirt and sweat pants. Nice feel in the air again. :)

Fished the bridge first and caught grass pretty consistently :roll eyes: . Went on out to the Janet, then tried a few county sites that we hadn't tried before, and then back into the Eglin Barge. Every spotpretty much sucked= really small red snapper, big sand perch, remoras, big hardtails and bonito on top. That's it.

Gave up and came back in to fish the bridge again around 4. Anchored on the opposite side from where we were this morning. Managed 2 drum, the biggest was 28". Had several other hookups but the fish would take us into the structure and break off. No grouperto the boat today. :(

Scott's 28"... drum... :D

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
DAMN!!! Im really starting to not like you, :moon, DO YOU WORK OR DO YOU FISH EVERYDAY? You have reports from 3 days in a row. Can i move in, ill sleep on the couch,wash the boat, cut the grass..You get the point...

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pinksnappercatcher (9/19/2008)DAMN!!! Im really starting to not like you,DO YOU WORK OR DO YOU FISH EVERYDAY? You have reports from 3 days in a row. Can i move in, ill sleep on the couch,wash the boat, cut the grass..You get the point...
LOL - Our main hobby is Fishing. :) Work gets in the way, so we fish every day we are free. :) :)

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
reelfinatical (9/19/2008)
Pinksnappercatcher (9/19/2008)DAMN!!! Im really starting to not like you,DO YOU WORK OR DO YOU FISH EVERYDAY? You have reports from 3 days in a row. Can i move in, ill sleep on the couch,wash the boat, cut the grass..You get the point...
LOL - Our main hobby is Fishing. :) Work gets in the way, so we fish every day we are free. :) :)

I'll drink to that.

·
Banned
464 Posts
Why work when you can fish!! Escambia hired 100+ fewer teachers

which only means more fishing time!! Great Post!!:clap

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SeaRay240/Mia Belle (9/20/2008)Escambia hired 100+ fewer teachers
which only means more fishing time!!
Tell me about it. Crazy job market around here for sure! Istarted making a few dollars by working online while they make their teachercuts& reassignments.::Rollin eyes ::

Thanks for the comments. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice reds, and NICE boat! Who needs to save $ for a house with a boat like that. Thats all I need. LOL. Speaking of...what is it you have found to make a few bucks online and isn't scamming you. Always looking for something. Thanks!

Zach

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ReelFish (9/26/2008) Speaking of...what is it you have found to make a few bucks online and isn't scamming you.
Thanks for the comment. To answer your online workquestion: ETS.org & Florida-Offshore.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts