Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the results from the Pirates of Lost treasure "Trolling For Booty" Tournament- we want to thank all of our anglers, sponsors, and donors for their generosity! This is our third year with the tournament, and it has gone a long way in helping us to raise money for our Secret Santa charity. I will add some pictures when I pull them off my SD card.....

SPECKLED TROUT

1. Mark Olvera (2.0#)

2. Ken Canady (1.8#)

3. Jeff Pfeiffer (1.6#)

REDFISH

1. Michael Combs (6.3#)

2. Cindy Waller (6.2#)

3. Robin Lusk (6.2#)

FLOUNDER

1. Geoff Ellis (3.2#)

2. Curtis Johnson (2.9#)

3. Jimmy Sherouse (2.8#)

SPANISH MACKEREL

1. Kreg Corpstein (5.0#)

2. Tina Pacheco (4.5#)

3. Brett Boyd (4.3#)

RED SNAPPER

1. Roger Fullford (9.4#)

2. Shannon Kemmerer (8.6#)

3. Linden Wright (7.9#)

GROUPER

1. Roger Fullford (15.0#) <- BEAUTIFUL red grouper, by the way!!!!

2. Cliff Pack (14.3#)

3. Shannon Kemmerer (9.8#)

KING MACKEREL

1. William Houghland (17.6#)

2. Greg Derrick (16.0#)

3. Mike Stone (12.1#)

INSHORE SLAM SPECIAL PRIZE: Redfish, Speckled Trout, Flounder aggregate weight 10.7#- Mark Olvera

Thanks again y'all, and we hope for an even bigger tournament next year!!!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
way to go capt. rog. first place red grouper nice and first place snapper awesome! and congats to cliff (cobia killer) 2nd place. nice job. talk to ya later. fish on!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Who do we talk to about claiming prizes? We won the kingfish division (not much of a king but I guess it was the biggest of the weekend). Did the king TWT happen? I signed up but there seemed to be some confusion going on about it. I think I was the first boat to sign up. Not sure if anyone else did or not. Also, the TWT tickets asked for a name and I used my name instead of the boat name. Does that matter?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts