Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/BUS6nKpddec&hl=en&fs=1& width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

·
Super Moderator
28,141 Posts
That's great!!! I'm sure the producers of the newscast are very impressed. It is on every corner and I especially like when I see kids raised in the suburbs trying to talk like they came from the hood.....:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't care who ya are, that there is funny!!!!!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I worked in television news for 11 years and the out-takes are the absolute best. What you see on the air everynight and what reporters and anchors do while preparing is funny...Funny stuff for sure.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
2bbchinit (10/2/2009)just can't take the hood out of the boy!:banghead
Boy thats an understatement. I was in a gas station the other day. This white girl was talking getto with some ninjas, When I came up ,She went strait back to normal english. I wasnt impressed because I think getto is her normal language.:banghead

·
Registered
41 Posts
King Crab (10/5/2009)
Boy thats an understatement. I was in a gas station the other day. This white girl was talking getto with some ninjas, When I came up ,She went strait back to normal english. I wasnt impressed because I think getto is her normal language.:banghead

What exactly are "ninjas"?

Semper Fi

Junior

·
eating tasty
3,707 Posts
nfo2na (10/6/2009)
King Crab (10/5/2009)
What exactly are "ninjas"?

Semper Fi

Junior
I think you know the answer to that... lets not have another 4 pager over this please

·
Registered
41 Posts
Actually, I don't. Which is why I asked the question. I have heard the term used but it doesn't fit the context of this post. It was a simple question. Thanks.

Semper Fi

Junior

·
eating tasty
3,707 Posts
nfo2na (10/6/2009)Actually, I don't. Which is why I asked the question. I have heard the term used but it doesn't fit the context of this post. It was a simple question. Thanks.

Semper Fi

Junior
Sorry, I thought you were being facetious... I'm pretty sure it is slang for "black people". I've never actually heard it before, but in context of the sentenceit makes sense.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts