Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
We went last night.:boo. Really really windy !!!!!!!!!!! I thought my son was ready to :sick .Spent maybe an hour out there and headed in.

Scott

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went thursday morning and friday morning. I was beat last night after getting up at 1 am two days in a row. I got skunked friday morning. I may give it a try later on this evening.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I wen't last nightand endedup with4 nice fish and went Thursday night and got 8 good fish.

Iguess I don't need to tell yall the area since no one else on this gigging forum is willing to shareany important info.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for not sharing your seceret spot. I love the suspense. Glad you got some though. Sounds like you dont need any useful information. Any:takephoto to go with your post????

·
Registered
749 Posts
well i went out fri. night about 8oclock stayed out around the inner. point islands and the southern tip of innererity point till o' about 10:00 and saw squat! naada but i'll be try'n again soon in a couple of days .that was first of the season.

·
Registered
555 Posts
That's discouraging, the fish should be around Innerarity Point right now. We have done real well in the past right there this exact time of year. Maybe they will show up soon. I am hoping to go one night this week and take the wife, I'll post a report if I do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts