Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Mary Esther yesterday and fished for a couple of hours with a buddy of mine. Conditions were crappywind blowing at gail force only managed to catch one 17 inch flounder on a 3 inch Gulp shrimp rootbeer color. Hopefully the wind wil;l laydown some for this weekend.

·
Registered
710 Posts
seminolewind (4/14/2008)Went to Mary Esther yesterday and fished for a couple of hours with a buddy of mine. Conditions were crappywind blowing at gail force only managed to catch one 17 inch flounder on a 3 inch Gulp shrimp rootbeer color. Hopefully the wind wil;l laydown some for this weekend.

seminolewind,

Do you ever have any real luch with the rootbeer color? I haven't tried it yet but I have been wanting to.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Flounders are always nice.:hungry It's seems a lot more are caught when the waters at least a little rough. But DFA would be the local flounder expert to ask about that.Congrats on the catch and Thanks for the report.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fish Happens (4/15/2008)
seminolewind (4/14/2008)Went to Mary Esther yesterday and fished for a couple of hours with a buddy of mine. Conditions were crappywind blowing at gail force only managed to catch one 17 inch flounder on a 3 inch Gulp shrimp rootbeer color. Hopefully the wind wil;l laydown some for this weekend.

seminolewind,

Do you ever have any real luch with the rootbeer color? I haven't tried it yet but I have been wanting to.
This is the first time I have used the rootbeer colored I think it is gonna work well though I may test it out some more this weekend and let you know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts