Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a remington model 1100 semi-automatic shotgun (12 gauge) that I am willing to trade for a decent spear gun. It is chambered in 2/34 inch. The gun comes with a soft camo carrying case. It is an older gun and has a forrest camo butt stock and front. The metal barrel and receiver originaly showed some signs of wear and has been covered with camo tape. This gun is ingood shape, but is in no was pristine. It has been taken care of, but it has been used many times in wetlands while duck hinting. It was my "down and dirty gun" whenever I was going to a hunting site that required long hikes through wet terrain. It shoots good and does not jam or misfire.

I would like to trade this gun for a spear gun of comparable value. I currently shoot a 42'' ab biller and am looking for something with more range. I would be open to wood or metal guns. I would also be OK with JBL as long as it is not a "NEW" JBL. Again, I'm looking for something with a little more reach than the current gun I'm shooting wich gives me about 10-13 ft. So the bigger the better.

Sorry about the poor quality pics. I took them with my cell phone. You are welcome to come by and view the gun anytime. You may also test fire the gun if you dont mind paying the range fees.

Thanks,

Chris (850) 313-0147

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also might be willing to trade for some dive equipment. Need a good reg and BC. Maybe some bottles.

Thanks

Chris

850-313-0147

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These items are also up for trade.

1. glock model 22 40 cal. The glock is a standard size modell 22 with 3 high capacity magazines. This was my duty weapon back in the day and is in near perfect condition. Free of any scratches or corrosion. If you have ever owned a glock, you know that these weapons are some of the most reliable on the market. The glock comes with a fobus padel holster for conceal-carry use.

2. kel-tec model P3AT, 380 auto. The kel-tec is one of the smallest (functional) guns that you can buy. This gun is very small, which makes the recoil pretty intense. If you have not fired a kel-tec, I would remommend that you come by and give it a try before trading. This is not really a gun you would want to give your wife (at least in my humble opinion). The 380 comes with an "uncle mikes's holster (inside the pants) and one 8 round magazine.

There are kids around the house these days, and I just dont feel comfortable having these around the house anymore. I dont really duck hunt anymore, so that's why I'm getting rid of the shotgun. There is nothing wrong with any of these weapons.

Again, I'm looking for dive equipment or a bigger speargun. Open to any offers of trade.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,365 Posts
Instead of offers or trades, try listing some $'s....

·
Registered
224 Posts
How much would you be willing to sell the Glock for? I've been wanting to get a pistol, but can't afford a new one for as much use as it is going to get!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Duuude! You don't live good enough to be riddin' yourself of all your firearms!:poke Besides, you're gonna need that .40 to eat the day I boat a bigger AJ than you! Slay some beasts tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BADBOY69 (10/4/2007)Duuude! You don't live good enough to be riddin' yourself of all your firearms!:poke Besides, you're gonna need that .40 to eat the day I boat a bigger AJ than you! Slay some beasts tomorrow!!!
Hey dud, I'm just checking the weather now. Looks like 5 ft on the bowie. Gonna suck today. We're cooking later if you wanna come over. we'll be ckecking id's at the door though

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys, not really looking for a sale. Just doing some trading to some fellow pff's. Maybe I'm lazy, but I'm in no hurry and it's just easier for me that way.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
i have a JBL 450 XHD i might want to trade for the 1100. i have had it around 10 years.

·
Registered
188 Posts
If anybody has what he wants but doesn't want to trade, I'll buy yours and trade him. I would love to have the 1100. Mine got stolen last year and I have been looking for another one. Please PM if you have anything he wants. Thanks.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok, the glock is gone. got the dive equipment. still have the shotgun and keltec. still need a speargun and some dive bottles. i am willing to throw in some cash if needed

850-313-0147

chris

1 - 20 of 34 Posts