Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
To me I think people need to teach there kids not to run from the police. Maybe even teach them that the police are there " To Protect and serve". I hate to make this about race but most of the stories I hear about is about blacks. Teach your kids and take part in your kids life. What is this kid doing out that late in that neighborhood. If mine did that Id tan that hide. Its a shamed these officers go to work and have to worry about losing their jobs over someone running and they try to apprehend them without getting fired. If you are doing wrong and you run you are taking your life into your own hands. It is not in these officers hands once you run. If they just let everyone go that ran we would all be complaining that they were not doing there job. When they do we complain that they are being to aggressive. They have to make hard decisions in a split second and we are cutting funding for there training. Under age or not if these people run they take their life in there own hands and whatever happens in my eyes is their own fault

·
Registered
237 Posts
ever time i watch the news i see thing like this and who dose it a black person whos the cop a white person and now its the cop thats in the wrong bc the other guy is black and is a good person i say BULL S**T HE RAN AND HE GOT WHAT WAS COME TO HIM ONE LESS THUG IN PENSACOLA so now i bet the family will call Rev Jesse Jackson come help them win if

you want to pull "the race card" go right ahead i don't carry

if you want to delete my post i dont carry

if you want to get me on my spelling i dont carry

THAT IS JUST ME AND I DON'T CARRY WHAT YOU SAY

·
Registered
414 Posts
team lite line (2/28/2010)ever time i watch the news i see thing like this and who dose it a black person whos the cop a white person and now its the cop thats in the wrong bc the other guy is black and is a good person i say BULL S**T HE RAN AND HE GOT WHAT WAS COME TO HIM ONE LESS THUG IN PENSACOLA so now i bet the family will call Rev Jesse Jackson come help them win if

you want to pull "the race card" go right ahead i don't carry
if you want to delete my post i dont carry
if you want to get me on my spelling i dont carry
THAT IS JUST ME AND I DON'T CARRY WHAT YOU SAY
Jessie is busy makin babies (not with his wife)! So I guess we'll see Brother Al Sharpton here for his walk of fame!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Well I have to put my two cents in on this one. Being a Certified LEO (even though I'm not employeed yet) I thinktheOfficergave that kid plenty of chances to surrender. I'm sorry that he died because of his stupidity but we all make our own decision and the kid made the wrong one. I think there is a lesson to be learned from all this and that is DON'T BREAK THE LAW. The media is making way to big a deal out of this. They say he went to church and was in the chior and was this great kid, well if he was such a great kid what was he doing out on a sat night at 2 am with a pistol in his front pocket? I'm sure he was just riding home from his friends house though... I'm sorry for the families loss but he did it to himself when he decided to run from the law. If he would have stopped maybe he would have went to jail but he would be alive..

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I don't see where the copshould have done anything differently. If he hadn't stopped the kid he would have probably shot someone with the pistol (or at least shot at them). At 2 am on the street with a pistol and condoms, yeah he was one heck of a good kid.

The officer did his job, and like others have said theparentsshould be held accountable for raising/releasing such trash on our community.

·
Registered
198 Posts
The Officer did his job!! :usaflag

And if the Kid was so good He would have had a permet for the gun!! :usaflag

Oops I forgot you have to 21 to get a permet :usaflag

And 1 other question, Did he even know his realDad??? Sorry my Bad!! :usaflag

Im sorry the kid died, But like it's been sayed DONT RUN!! :

41 - 46 of 46 Posts