Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cleaning out the garage and forgot I had my mom and dad's (RIP) regulator octopus thingy's (2). I thought they were used twice, for their open water dive certification, and one trip to Bahama's, but I can't explain why there are tags still on them.. Dad had medical issue's and couldn't dive anymore.

$50 a piece OBO. No lowball offers, I have no idea what I have....:D:ROFLMAO::LOL:
Scuba2.jpg
Scuba.jpg
Scuba1.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cleaning out the garage and forgot I had my mom and dad's (RIP) regulator octopus thingy's (2). I thought they were used twice, for their open water dive certification, and one trip to Bahama's, but I can't explain why there are tags still on them.. Dad had medical issue's and couldn't dive anymore.

$80 a piece OBO. No lowball offers, I have no idea what I have....:D:ROFLMAO::LOL: View attachment 1077337 View attachment 1077335 View attachment 1077336

$80 a piece OBO. No lowball offers, I have no idea what I have....:D:ROFLMAO::LOL: View attachment 1077337 View attachment 1077335 View attachment 1077336
Can you tell me how old this set up island the make? And the price for all of it? Thanks

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He hasn't followed up with me, so first come first served, I think....
I should be back in town Saturday, so if I haven't heard from him, come look and see if they suit you.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
He hasn't followed up with me, so first come first served, I think....
I should be back in town Saturday, so if I haven't heard from him, come look and see if they suit you.
PM sent, I think, I'm still learning this new format. Let Fender have first dibs, but please put me next in line.
Thanks,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts