Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you have ever wanted a Regulator, this may be the one you are looking for. It is a 2004 Hull and 2004 motors . . . but, it only has 315 total hours (not rebuilt - ORIGINAL HOURS). It sat in storage for about 8 years until I got it. Yes, I had to go through the motors as every seal leaked from lack of use. No, there was absolutely no corrosion. Yes, everything was treated when the powerheads were off. The electronics on this boat are phenomenal, as well. But, I might suggest a Garmin Chartplotter strictly for ease of use. This boat is rigged for fishing with the extra fuel tank and does not have the forward seating. There is a full eisenglass enclosure and a back seat that comes with the boat as well. Everything works as it should. It is in outstanding condition. I could go on about the boat but if you are reading this ad, I don't have to sell you on Regulator quality. I broke my shoulder about a year ago and even though I've had surgery, it doesn't look like I will be able to fish any longer. I am also moving out of state and I don't want to put her in a cradle after doing all that work and watch her rot. The trailer comes with the boat and is in outstanding condition. You won't find a better used 26 Regulator on the market - I don't care what age. This is an outstanding boat and an outstanding buy. I am asking $70k and I will throw in two downriggers with a full price offer. She is even full of fuel. Contact me at 251.753.6754 or [email protected]. I can't get the pictures to load and will be happy to send them to you via email if you are interested. I am not interested in a broker or help selling - she will sell herself. Thanks for looking.​

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will be in water, weather permitting, Saturday afternoon if anyone wants to come take a look . . .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts