Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member for over ten years as "Oldflathed", but for some reason PFF will not accept my previous password. I keep a hard file because I am 80 years old and have CRS,(Can't Remember Stuff) disease.

Last week we went to California to visit family and friends as I lived there from 1956 to 1988. I tried to check in on my "laptop" but NO!

Now I am back home on Bayou Chico and still could not check in!!!!

So, I had to re-register and start all over as 1999Panga22, which is my fishing boat.

If I did not enjoy and have so many friends on PFF, I would tell you to jam it & go somewhere else.

WTF is going on?

Tom Vandiver, AKA "Oldflathead" and/or 1999Panga22

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
I went through this a little while back. Jason hooked me up with somebody at Admin and got cleared up via info he sent to my email.

I couldn't even make a new screen name because they recognized my computer and told me I already had a screen name. Had to sign on through another member's computer to get through to anyone. Very frustrating.

·
Administrator
1,117 Posts
I have been a member for over ten years as "Oldflathed", but for some reason PFF will not accept my previous password. I keep a hard file because I am 80 years old and have CRS,(Can't Remember Stuff) disease.

Last week we went to California to visit family and friends as I lived there from 1956 to 1988. I tried to check in on my "laptop" but NO!

Now I am back home on Bayou Chico and still could not check in!!!!

So, I had to re-register and start all over as 1999Panga22, which is my fishing boat.

If I did not enjoy and have so many friends on PFF, I would tell you to jam it & go somewhere else.

WTF is going on?

Tom Vandiver, AKA "Oldflathead" and/or 1999Panga22
Hello there,

Please PM this account and we'll get this all sorted for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ed

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Yea it did the same for me, some how I was able to log in on my phone. I have no idea what my password is. I can not get logged in through my computer though.

·
Super Moderator
28,300 Posts
Thanks. I am now back as Oldflathead. Do I need to do anything about my posts as "1999Panga22" ?
Nahhhhh Tom, you are good brother! Glad you got back on!!!!:thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts