Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Friend asked me to post these 2 reel's.A pen 14.O senator with a custom rod with 150lb line in excelent condition $400. The other is A Pen green 706 +xtra spool . New in box, His name is BOB his # is 934 -9479. Please say you seen it on the Pff. Thank You.

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,159 Posts
Gosh, maybe I could trade him a couple of Penn 209's even, I only want $150 each for them.:hotsun Sea-r-cy

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Well I went and hung out with Bob yesterday, and let me tell you that 706 has never even seen the water. It's never had line on it, no nicks, or scratchs, original box and papers. This thing is a collectors item. Now that 14/0, is a beast!!! Not a bad price for rod, reel, and braided line! If you guys want pics, I'll swing by again and take some

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
I've seen the 706 as well. It is Pristine. Has the box, Manual, and the wrench that came with the reel. As well as the extra spool. None of which has ever had line or seen the H2O. Thought long and hard about buying. I'm just not a collector. May take a long time to see a return on $300.00.

:banghead:doh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts