Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a used tld 25 reel spooled with 30 lb hi vis mono, id like to get 70 for it. I also have a shimano beastmaster 20/50 2 speed reel for sale, barely used il take 80 for it. I have an assortment of lures that i'd like to sell as a package deal, all of these lures have NEVER been used. Ive got 4 islanders, a yo zuri bonita, the lures i have in the blue binder the green one is a doornob trolling lure, the pink and purple ones are moldcrafts, the blue one is a moldcraft four eyed monster and the last one is a black bart mini 1656 flat lure. All of these lures are rigged up and ready to fish. Shoot me a pm if interested or you can reach me at 850-602-7226, i prefer text because i am in school alot and cant answer the phone very much. Thanks, michael.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
I am interested in the TLD, if it is still available. Please let me know how to contact you. I could try and meet up with you today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I want the beastmaster, but i live in Biloxi. Would u be willling to stuff it in a flatrate usps box? I could pay using paypal... Please let me know. I will pm u my phone number so u can contact me in the morning. Thanks, Chris

1 - 20 of 21 Posts