Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short report, Headed offshore to the thunderhorseand caught 8 tunas , and left them biting. Water was decent. Came back in and did some deep dropping and caught 10 or so snowies and some other deep drop fish. Moved over to the shallow rigs and caught unlimited amount of jacks up to 50 pounds. Caught the tunas chunking and there were a hand ful of hardtails there as well. Sorry no pictures this time , camera is broken.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Alex,

Any action at any of the rigs closer in range for those of us fishing out of dingies? Horn, Na Kika, etc.

KJ

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Nice report. Any size on the tunas?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Glad to hear that someone is getting offshore!! Nice report!

MSyellowfin

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TCAT (1/29/2010)Alex,

Any action at any of the rigs closer in range for those of us fishing out of dingies? Horn, Na Kika, etc.

KJ

All the closer in rigs were in green and COLD water . And it was pushing south. We didnt try any other rigs but did talk to another boat from venice fishing at Nakika and they have not had a bite . The tunas were just average size graders.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Thanks for the report Alex. Been waiting to hear any news of whats goin on out there. Did crewman butterfingers make the trip or is he still on time-out?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Run Dover (1/29/2010)Nice report Alex!

With all the stuff you been sellin, you need to buy a camera!!! :poke
Ha all the stuff I beenselling is my boss' old stuff he had laying around, ill have some more soon to sell. We had tons of pictures just none from me or myles camera.

Dan , Jon didnt make it this trip he had to work .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts