Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went seven for eleven today. Myles daughter caught another all by herself around 45-50 pounds . Killed two today and tagged the rest. Also a boat capsized today and the Outcast crew was right there to help and board everyone onto there boat and was a big help to those guys , everyone turned out to be okay. The boat was a sea fox , 21 -23 foot range.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
OK Alex, I'm strapping a ladder to my T-Top!!!!! :banghead

Sure sounds like you all are having fun!!!

If you have a little too much Cobia meat, I'm 5 min away!!!! That's what friends are for!!!!:shedevil

·
Registered
63 Posts
Great job sounds like the fish are here. I thinki will give it a try out of OB this weekend.

Not to derail, but whats the story on the capsized Sea Fox? I fish a 23 ft Sea Fox that we put a tower on the hardtop. Was it too much weight in the tower, rough seas? or a combo of both.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not sure the story. we saw them flip and ran over to them and the outcast crew was close when it happened and piled them onto there boat. it was not rough by any means. maybe to many people in the tower ? im not sure...

scott I sent you a PM. we tag most of them but keep some occasionally .

·
Super Moderator
29,543 Posts
Sounds like ya'll are out there slaying them jokers!!!! Glad no one but the boat was hurt in the incident out there....Keep up the good work!:letsdrink

·
Squid technician
10,506 Posts
Glad ya'll are alright Brandon

·
Registered
117 Posts
polar21 (4/7/2010)Was that picture taken from a helicopter or is your tower freaking high! lol
Lol- 64' EB Viking.....I would say that'll be the tower!:takephoto

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
J.Sharit (4/7/2010)Saw the Outcast boat coming in yesterday thought that was quite a few folks on there for a day's fishin....Glad everone's okay. Whose Lab?
The lab is Tommy's. His name's Fisher

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I heard Fisher goes overboard for cobes...Any truth to the story he went for a swim and Tommy picked him up way later? Heard he was just dog paddling around in the deep blue...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts