Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Kenny has put countless hours into this project and the pictures don't even do it justice! Alot of people have caught their first billfish, cobia, wahoo, tuna, etc. on the Reel McCoy and there is not a nicer guy walking than the mild-mannered Captain McCoy! I know he is proud as he should be. I just hope I'm not the first one to put a gaff mark in it! Congrats buddy, now lets go bloody it up!

Discussion starter · #23 ·
big blue (3/10/2010)Kenny has put countless hours into this project and the pictures don't even do it justice! Alot of people have caught their first billfish, cobia, wahoo, tuna, etc. on the Reel McCoy and there is not a nicer guy walking than the mild-mannered Captain McCoy! I know he is proud as he should be. I just hope I'm not the first one to put a gaff mark in it! Congrats buddy, now lets go bloody it up!
John, That was a discussion we were having the other day...and my friend I'm sorry to say you're the odds on favorite at 5:1. I'm proud to say I only put $10 on you as I think gaffs aren't allowed, net only,until blue water fishing..haha

finfever61 (3/10/2010)
big blue (3/10/2010)Kenny has put countless hours into this project and the pictures don't even do it justice! Alot of people have caught their first billfish, cobia, wahoo, tuna, etc. on the Reel McCoy and there is not a nicer guy walking than the mild-mannered Captain McCoy! I know he is proud as he should be. I just hope I'm not the first one to put a gaff mark in it! Congrats buddy, now lets go bloody it up!
John, That was a discussion we were having the other day...and my friend I'm sorry to say you're the odds on favorite at 5:1. I'm proud to say I only put $10 on you as I think gaffs aren't allowed, net only,until blue water fishing..haha
I just want to be there when it happens and see the look on Kenny's face !

Talk about a Kodak moment !

I went by tonight to see it in the slip. Dang Kenny!!!! That old girl looks great!!! I can't wait to see her in the day light!

To add to what others have said,,,,,Kenny is one great fellow! Congrats on the boat Kenny!! We look forward to seeing you out this season,,, missed ya last year!

Really nice job Kenny!

I saw her on the hill last week and took a closer look yesterday in the slip. The color is beautiful.

Looking forward to seeing you out there soon.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.