Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow PFFers,

There is a very special edeavor that I have decided to participate in. Reel Life Adventures, it is a non-profit , faith-based organization connecting those who enjoy sport fishing with an avenue to make areal difference in the lives of other human beings. Through theconstruction andmaintenance of orphanages throughout Latin America,the charitiesobjective is to rescue children from the street and offer help tothose who are suffering.In addition,it provide opportunities for volunteers to work directly with impoverished families and children. The commandment to "Love your neighbor as yourself" speaks directly to our motive for reaching out to those who are less fortunate.

There are currently thousands upon thousands of orphans who are litterally defenseless.While unable to care for themselves, these young children are in no way to blame for thier circumstances. They face a battle that no human being, let alone a child should ever have to face. After learningthese very disturbing facts,I embraced this oppurtunity to reach out to my freinds and fellow PFFers so that we may do somthing truly significant in the livesof 24 little Dominican girls.

Until then these 24children sleep somehwere in theDominican streets again tonight. The land has already been purchase and construction of the orphanage will begin as soon as the funding is in place. The orphanged will be managed by GlobeWorks Int. a Christian ministry which already has a presence in the area.All we need now is the funds to make it happen...and this is where YOU come in. Please consider supporting me to reach my goal!

I realized that these are some hard economic times for some people butany amount donated would be greatly appreciated and will go to help changing lives forever! Also all donations are tax deductible.

Just go to http://www.ReelLifeAdventures.org/ then click on "Donate", then click on "Support aParticipant", then choose my name from the list. (if you would like to write a check or cash donation rather than donated through the website plase contact me and I will give you info)

I would aslo encourage you to read a little more about the organization and the cause on the Reel Life Adventure home page by clicking "About Us." You can also go to http://web.me.com/globeworks/Reel Life/Videos.html <P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">There is a great tale of a boy walking along the beach and tossing stranded starfish back into the surf. As there were literally thousands washed ashore, a bystander watched and questioned him, "Why are you throwing those back? There are far too many? it is unfortunate, but your effort will never really make a difference." The boy paused to consider what the stranger had said. Considering that the one which lay there at his feet would die unless he intervened, the young man leaned over, lifted up the stranded starfish and tossed it back into the water. A satisfied smile pierced his lips as he turned and softly replied, "It made a difference to that one."<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p>Thank you so much for your consideration!</o:p><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><o:p></o:p><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><o:p>Sincerely,</o:p><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><o:p></o:p><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><o:p>Steven G. Ritchie</o:p><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><o:p>(205) 213-5196</o:p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts