Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, when James lost his boat I could no longer fish saltwater so I faded into the ahem fresh water fishing. I don't know if James has said anything but is is dying from prostrate cancer, maybe 1 or 2 yrs left. If he didn't want anybody to know the cat's out of the bag. He will be pissed off at me but it won't be the first time. lol

·
Apex
1,373 Posts
James took me on my first real offshore trip when I was 15 and we loaded the boat with Amberjack at the MP255A and had a huge knockdown at the Petronius. I actually caught a 46lb and 35lb amberjack that trip. Hard to believe that was 15 years ago but I’ll never forget it. Please let him know hat he is in my prayers.

Reactions: kahala boy

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
James is one of the nicest guys that I have met through this forum. Glad to have him in my life. My prayers and thoughts go out to him.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Damn, met him a while back through the forum.... very sorry to hear this. He is a helluva nice guy

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Still see James now and again while down in Orrville fishing for crappie. I'm like Jim, last time I talked to him and Carol he told me he had it beat. Heck of a nice guy and hate to hear this.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you for all your replies, it's warming to know people still remember all the trips, we loaded the boat every time, just wish you could give him a shout and let him know the impact he had on your lives

1 - 14 of 14 Posts