Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An FYI for people that know James, Reel Fiesty. I received a call from him about 10min ago telling me that his father, my uncle, commited suicide. He shot himself in the head with a 38. As some of you know, James and I are cousin's. I carry a heavy heart for James and his family including Edmund (Mingo Man) and Walter, James other brother. I post this in honor of the entire Alexander family. Of course not to leave out Miss Carol. God Bless you all. :angel:angel :angel:angel:angel :reallycrying:reallycrying:heart

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,546 Posts
WOW that is some heavy solumn news. My Prayers go out to Reelfiesty and his family.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
lobsterman (10/25/2007)WOW that is some heavy solumn news. My Prayers go out to Reelfiesty and his family.

May GOD bless his soul and may GOD bless you and your family James & Fred...our prayers are with you all...:reallycrying:grouphug:angel

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Wow, that is really some sad news.. our prayers are with the entire family :angel, James if you need anything you know all you have to do is call....:usaflag

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
James and Fred---

Sorry to hear about your Dad/Uncle. If there is anything that I can do, please call. You got my number James.....Will keep your families in our prayers....

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Condolences to you,James and the rest of the family:angel

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Prayers sent...:angel

·
Registered
379 Posts
I want to thank my dear cousin for posting this for me because I could not at the time. I am numb right now and I am sure it will hit me tomorrow. It is not easy to see your father sluped over in the shower covered in blood. He had been sick for a long time and in his letter he said he could not take the pain any longer. I have lost my daughter, My step father, and now my father in a short time and it has been heavy on me. I am a survivor and will always be strong. I have a lot of friends on this forum that have already jumped to try and help. Not anything anyone can do right now, and thank you to this forum from the bottom of my heart for the concern and thoughts.

James Alexander

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
oh my gosh, i don't know what to say. words escape me. James, i don't know what i can do. i just sit here and think, how useless i am right now. i don't know what to say. if i can help in any way please call me.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
James Im sorry to hear of your loss......if you need anything just let us know...

·
Registered
180 Posts
James, We have not met, but my heart goes out to you and your entire family. I am so sorry for your loss, and my prayers are with you all.

Dale

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I really had no plans of re joining the forum...was just gonna lurk. But I just couldn't help it after seeing this. My deepestcondolences james.....my thoughts and prayers are with you.Don't be hesitant to giveme a call if I can help you with anything.

Josh

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Prayers sent for you(James) and family:angel:angel

It is not easy to see your father sluped over in the shower covered in blood. He had been sick for a long time.

I have lived through this also!!(2yrs ago).....and it's not easy.:angel...after the funeral... salt water therapy was in order....standing on the pierall day(for a couple weeks)helped me...:angel....but I still feel the sorrow in my heart today.....not a easy thing to live through at all:crying

Prayers sent for you James:angel:angel...and family:angel:angel

1 - 20 of 42 Posts