Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been quite for a while because I have been building on to my house. If I can load some pictures I will show you what I have been doing with my time. Don't know how these will turn out, my first time posting pictures on newest forum.

Attachments

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
Looks good James...you are about due some dock time after all that work! You have an open invatation here any time you are down this way.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will take you up on that! Carol is on my ass to get through with this. I still have the old garage to remodel, but will not be that bad. Making me a man cave! Man cave will be 20x20 with wet bar and ref.Only 3 steps down from the kitchen and main house.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
James,

Looks good Brah, I should be back on US Soil again for the first time since Nov 09 o/a Memorial Day. Please send your cell # via PM - I lost my cell over Jalalabad out the side of helo (long and funny story)- anybody calls you and sounds all Hodgie-ish don't tell 'em where you live!! :satisfied:

Cheers,
Stressless

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
Good lookin home there.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stress, my thoughts and prayers and GUN have been with you. That gun was blessed to kill anyone or anything that might harm you and not miss! Bro it will be good to see you when you return!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For those of you that don't know us, Stress and I have fished together for the last 7 or 8 years and when he started going over there I told him a 9mm was not enough so I gave him a colt 1911 45 with pro slide aftermarket barrel and trigger reworked. (custom gun) to protect himself with. He's still with us! And looking forward to seeing him soon.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Dang James, that looks nice. Make sure you tell Carol I still have a spinach hound up here. Any idea when your getting over this way again?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts