Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
We didn鈥檛 have enough for them on opening day 馃槖 put three shorts on the boat 33.5 best on the boat !! The other 12 or so broke us off at the hook or took it all !!! It was fun but no Supper Thursday Night !!

Registered
I鈥檝e gotta ask, where did y鈥檃ll go (general location). We used the Strikeline chart numbers and literally got skunked

FISHHUNTER13
Coming out of Destin looking for some Aj's is there a general area I can be looking in?How deep?How far out?Kinda new to the Deep water fishing ..I have a 23 ft Proline CC..Thanks for any help

Work Hard, Fish Harder...
Coming out of Destin looking for some Aj's is there a general area I can be looking in?How deep?How far out?Kinda new to the Deep water fishing ..I have a 23 ft Proline CC..Thanks for any help
We went to the ozark yesterday, weather was not really good, but we tried anyway, we got broke off 6 or 7 times, got sharked 3 times, we did boated few short ajs safety released and 6 big bonitas, left there around 10 headed to the mingo ridge and had to work hard to make our 3 man limit on mingos

1 - 8 of 8 Posts