Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has this beautiful burled redwood table, and a burled redwood chair with faux fox fur cushions and a footstool. If I had a place to put these, I would snap them up instaltly for this price!

HE ONLY WANTS $500 A FOR THE TABLE AND $500 FOR THE CHAIR!!!

EDIT 10/26/08. he HAS HAD THEES SITTING IN A SPARE ROOM,I AM OVER AT HIS HOUSE NOW IN DESTIN, AND HE ASKED ME TO REPOST. tHESE ARE BEAUTIFUL! hE SAID MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER!!

Don't pass this up at this price!

Call me if your intrested! (850) 777-1221

That is the chair and foot stool.

Heres the table.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
I have seen both of these items and the pictures don't do them justice...... Really nice original pieces. Check them out! T

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Tripleblessing, they are my friends, and he lives in Destin.

Give me a call, (850) 777-1221, or him, his name is Jimmy, and his cell number is (850)685-0703.

Thanx for the bump boatjob!

Wish I had a place in my house cuz I would buy em!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
NO problem. He has some other stuff over there I would give my right,,,, um, wel,l you know the rest...... Thanks again for the previous hook-up!!!!!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey Clay,

Better make sure those are "redwood"!! Hal might call you out on it. Oh yea, you left several beverages at my house on Saturday..better come get them soon!!!:toast

WayneO

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Tripleblessing, My name is Jimmy, I am replying to your interest in the redwood table and chair. Call me at 850-685-0703 or 850-269-1551. I live in Destin , Fl.. I paid $5,000 for the chair and $2500 for the table. I hate to sell them but have to. Call me if you have any questions. Thanks, Jimmy Proffitt

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

The measurements for the chair are as follows:

Height - 44 inches

Depth - 48 inches

Width -45 inches

Sitting area Cushion height - 20 inches

Call with any questions, Thanks, Jimmy 850-685-0703

1 - 14 of 14 Posts