Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took off a couple hrs this am to go for some reds in the sound. This time I took a picture with them next to the tape to show they are legal since the last post some questioned if they were.

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
Are you sure you didn't photoshop a resized picture of that ruler to make them look legal??

Sad that some folks have nothing better to do than to question what people say on here. Good catch.
- Fisherdad1

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Unfortuntely I had to use a legal rule because when I measured it, it was 36" and when my wife measured it, it was 12". I don't get it... LOL

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Unfortuntely I had to use a legal rule because when I measured it, it was 36" and when my wife measured it, it was 12". I don't get it... LOL
The ruler looks like it was cut and spliced back together...ha ha..
Nice catch...love them reds!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Took off a couple hrs this am to go for some reds in the sound. This time I took a picture with them next to the tape to show they are legal since the last post some questioned if they were.
Just curious what kind of yak you got there?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Nice Reds. We were in the Sound in Navarre yesterday and caught some Trout but did manage a few small Reds. I am looking forward to my first legal sized keeper.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts