Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out again this Morning, Got to Sherman at 6.30 and started trolling at 7.00, Had My step father & Uncle with me, The pass was rough with the tide going out, but we braved It , first fish on at 7.10amgot him to the boat and he went 36in , started trolling again had fish on at 7.25 and the pass was getting ugly!! got him to the boat after fighting not only the fish but the pass ,Saw fish boiling everywhere on the sand bar on the west side of the Pass trolled over there thank God the water was much smoother and we caught 9 more in about 45 min Had 3 doubles on and then braved It and Had 3 on at same time what a dance around the boat we did, after all that, we saw the pass had smoothed out some so we trolled to the east side of the pass and saw Bonita boiling the water caught one and got the rest of 14 Total Reds for the day, They were in schools of about 10-15 and some even followed the other fish to the boat all went between 34-39 in and the biggest of the day my Step Father had but lost him at the Boat he must have went 43in I was P----- wanted to get a picture of him!!, Well thats about It What a Good Day with Family and Fishing

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts