Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Tourist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally connected with a school of reds since trying the past couple weeks. Unfortunately the tippers and catfish were thick as well. 34 and 36" respectively on lady fish.

Attachments

·
The Tourist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha this is local. I've been fishing Navarre, FWB and destin.

The shorts are awesome. Pull double duty as shorts and underwear and dry in minutes. Switched over a couple years ago and will never go back.

·
The Tourist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm interested to know what these shirts are haha.

Caught a new PB. 47.25". Still haven't broke 50". She got me excited when I laid her down and she covered 6 planks and went into a 7th. What should have been 8" planks are actually 7". Haha super disappointed when we pulled the tape out and found out it wasn't the magical 50 inches.

Attachments

·
Registered
679 Posts
Seriously????

WTF Your killing me!!!! I cant believe you show up to fish 1 time in the last 2 plus yrs and I'm across the country in Cali...... Looks like fun! Theres salmon in the river here so I may have pics soon if they don't shut the river down. How long you in Fl.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
If you weren't so darn big, that Red Fish would look huge! Good to see your smiling face. Give me a call if you're still around this weekend. About those shorts...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts