Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
LOL. Do I detect the green-eyed monster? :thumbup:

Got to give them an A+ for ingenuity. I'll bet they were a lot more comfortable than some of the other spectators. All they lacked was a couple of beach umbrellas for shade...but that might have blocked their view of the airshow.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Unless that guy downgraded his set-up from a couple of years ago, he's just trying to match the quality of a vessel I saw in 2009. You'd think I'm poking fun, but with a picnic table, twin engines (one was a trolling motor), bench seating, a captain's chair, two umbrellas, and a nice barrel grill for burning any type of meat imaginable, this thing was a work of art:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Guilty

Well that wasnt me, but unfortunately I must confess to previously being part of the construction of a redneck pontoon boat haha. If you look at the picture that is my friends truck pulling the back half of our "party barge" out of the driveway. It was a total of 14 feet tall (two story), 16 feet wide, and 20 feet long, it was pushed by a 25 horse Yamaha, and that is what we did the summer after our senior year. Oh and you can see the sides folded up to be carried down the road.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I saw the same boat Saturday. They actually had a huge pot of gumbo boiling on the front when they came by us.

This one also had twin engine, a small tiller handle and a trolling motor.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Now thats one you don't want a big wake hitting, lol. What was making it float? Can't tell from the picture.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts