Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Lol, my girlfriend just emailed that to me and i was gonna post it.

I bet he had alot of people laughing there ass off at him

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
come on collard, you can do better than that. At least play with the photoshop a bit to make it look somewhat believable.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
here you go Collard, at least a little bit of an effort. However, you do realize if you are calling Auburn, Tennessee, and LSU a skid mark then that labels you as a bama fan. Which is the typical person you would expect to wear such a halter top.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I wouldn't call me a fan, but given a choice I'd pull for Bama. I don't even have one item with Bama on it. As a matter of fact the only thing I have with a college team on it is Georgia Tech baseball Tshirt I got at 1/2 price and needed a shirt. I can't say as much for Rammer Jammer's truck. I saw it the other day on the road. It's a Bama Mobile for sure. I kept waitin' for the cheerleaders to pop up over the tailgate at the redlight and shake their pom-poms.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Collard (10/25/2007) I can't say as much for Rammer Jammer's truck. I saw it the other day on the road. It's a Bama Mobile for sure. I kept waitin' for the cheerleaders to pop up over the tailgate at the redlight and shake their pom-poms.
even as a Auburn fan, I think that would be an entertaining sight.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts