Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,940 Posts
I hope there is drainage holes in the yeller thing.... I still haven't made my redneck feeder....I'm gonna work on it this year and ya'll are gonna crack up!!!! It's gonna be a scarecrow type figure, with the corn comming from the crotch area:letsdrink So it's gonna be funny to see a deer's head burried in the crotch area!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
27,940 Posts
Reelsmooth, here is the begining of my creation!!! Looks like Frankenstein right now but I plan on buying a Barrack Osama Bin Laden Haloween mask and put on it!!! That way if I get bored while I'm in the stand I can shoot at it!!!:usaflag:letsdrink

I'll post the final results.....along with progress pics....:letsdrink

Ohhh Gator was sniffin' him, but until the Barrack Osama Bin Laden mask goes on he'll hold his bladder:clap:letsparty:clap

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Some people just have too much time on their hands...:doh

Actually, that's a pretty neat idea. Put the same camoflauge on it that you normally wear and when the deer spot you, maybe they will run towards you thinking you're a new feeder...:shedevil

·
Super Moderator
27,940 Posts
Catchin Hell (10/13/2008)Some people just have too much time on their hands...:doh

Actually, that's a pretty neat idea. Put the same camoflauge on it that you normally wear and when the deer spot you, maybe they will run towards you thinking you're a new feeder...:shedevil
Tarver, I wasn't thinking about that....I just thought it'd be funny to get a deer on camera eating outta "someones" hands...Work in progress brother!:letsdrink

1 - 9 of 9 Posts