Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A butt kicken' AGAIN by Team Freespool. They caught a nice slot red early (8:20 am), then nine more in about 45 minutes around 1300.

Second place goes to Team Red Tracker 4.0 with 3 fish also caught between about12:30 and 2:00.

EVERYBODY else tied for third place with, well you know...

It was sunny, a little breezy and cooler than expected but a great day to be on the water.

Bonita Dan is 0-6 on catching redfish in six consecutive Regattas. SIX in a ROW!!! SIX!!!:banghead:banghead

7 boats played this year, nice party at the end...

Thanks to Karon for her painting and all the work she put in on Dan's booby prize. Jason and I deserved our awards as Trash Talkers par excellance.

Ocean Man did his usual spread and CCC did some sausage, somebody brought some terrific boudin too.

Thanks to all who participated, showed up, or just came out to have a giggle at a bunch of lousy fishermen and a couple, 3 or 4 goodun's!!!:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

Jim

Thanks to all for participating

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
We had a good time whoopin up on yall again this year. The fish fry was fun thanks to ocean man for cooking and everyone else who brought food

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
We just came out to have a giggle at a bunch of lousy fishermen and drink a cold beer or to. Had a nice time. Thanks everyone for sharing the food and thanks CCC for letting us throw the Boudin on your Grill.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Congrats all everyone, JHogue, Dan :sick. That was some BROWN water in the bay today.

Good to hear that the Evelyn Gale / Got Away buddy boating in the bay, worked out!!! :letsdrink

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I just posted photos in the General section, perhaps they should have been posted here. It was fun, nice to meet everyone. Great day on the water.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Gentlemen, we enjoyed it, it was a really nice day and although we got off to a slow start it ended up turning out well. The fish fry was great too!!

See yall next yr.

Wade

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
As always another eventless Regatta and well organized clusterf*ck! Thanks Jim for hosting and Matt and whatever your friggin name is(CCC) for doin the cooking! The food really killed the days buzz so thanks for nothin! Gotta throw some respect out to Jeremy and Travis for legaling winning again even though I still consider yall cheatas! Capt.Wade,good job on being the first looser. Sorry we didn't get to chat more and allow me to poisen your brain with more of my bullsh*t! Really enjoyed seeing the rest of yall and glad everyone had a good time. After all thats what this thing was set out to be.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
so what ya'll are telling me is that I did just as well as 71% of the people in this so called regatta...and all i did was put my boat in the water at 1 and cruise down to the cove for a shakedown cruise? wow...way to keep the streak alive dan

·
Registered
870 Posts
Thanks to jim t for putting this together , karon for all the work she did with the awards and of course matt and ccc for cookin and fryin up a storm..

Just to set the record straight the evelyn gale team did land 2 red fish.. one was a small snap, the other a legal grouper.. so there....

rich

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Congrats Guys, sure wish I could have made it down this year.:banghead Dan my be 0 for 6 but I bet you all the money in the world he drank more and had more fun than most.:letsdrink

·
Registered
183 Posts
Just wanted to thank all of you that posted the "smack talk" for so long in preperation for this. It had me spewing various beverages on my screen on several occasions.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts