Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met up with Yankee, his son, and Ralph out on chicken bone beach (gulf side) for a try at pompano fishing. All we had for bait was dead shrimp! I raked for some sand fleas for a little while and only found 3 :banghead . Well after a couple of hours of absolutly nothing, we decided to head to bob sykes and try out luck there. We didn't do much better but luckily the day was saved with a nice bull red.

The funny thing about this story is that when a guy next to us tried to net the red, his rope broke....lol. So I came over with my net and netted the red and his net....now that is skill....lol. Ralph also caught a keeper founder.

Tally:

3 white trout

1 blue

1 bull red

·
Registered
829 Posts
atta boy...wish i could have went out there with yall....dont worry...im done with weekends now....its time to fish!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I say we need to do a whole nighter this weekend! You got some fishing to make up fool.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just so everyone knows, that is yankees boy holding the red, he's the one who caught it!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Nice red.. way to pull up, move, and save the day. Even though a bad day fishing is better........... ya right.Its always better to catch fish!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts