Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what the status of it is , and if its gone. I walked out on Navarre Beach today, wind was strong South East, and I started coughing as soon as I started breathing the air off the gulf.. I had wanted to go throw a line tomorrow, but I did not like the feel of the air, , was no fishermen, just surfers . I have seen quite a few of the Black mullet coming back into Navarre lately, but they were poor, so I turned loose what I caught..

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Read and posted a link today from al.com saying that it had come back...at least the tests showed it was back, not sure it had started being noticeable yet, but sounds like it is. I'm heading down that way tomorrow, planned on fishing Friday and Saturday. Hope it's not too bad.

·
Registered
873 Posts
My daughter works at Peg Leg Petes. said it was back...she was coughing and feeling less well. also in the PNJ today, it was full blown in gulf shores and fort morgan. Hopefully wth this cold front and the north winds, it will blow away once again. :boo

·
Registered
666 Posts
Wassurfing today on Pensacola beach and did not feel like there was any red tide, if any traces left sure was not like the last two days, feels like the north wind really is pushing it away or at least we do not feel the coughing effects on the beach.

Happy thanks giving !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts