Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Left Indian pass at 7:00 and we were back at the house at 10:00. This was my little girls first offshore trip. I did not want to venture out to far incase she got sick. She had a blast. Enjoy the video https://youtu.be/GgEzNrSFABE

Attachments

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Dang. That put a smile on my face. Your little girl is perfect precious. Great outing, Dad.

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,785 Posts
That is to cool!!! The looks on the kids faces was great good job Dad, you got everyone hooked up! Love the Skiff looks like an 08 or 09. Mine is an 08 and I love it great to fish off of.

Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Good job dad for putting them on the fish !! You gotcha a precious little girl

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Great job Dad! thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My skiff is an 08. Definitely a great fishing platform. The boat is big enough the kids could play touch football on it if they wanted. With 5 kids we need the room. On the plus side when the little ones get older we can keep a lot of snapper.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
that's what makes life livable. good job, dad.:thumbup:

jack

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just held us on the spot. We had to make 3 passes to get our limit. This spot is always loaded and I rarely fish it because it is closer to the hill. Nothing huge there but tons of fish. Perfect spot to take my daughter to on her first trip. My last boat had an ipilot and that will be my next purchase on this boat. They are game changers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah man, I’ve been looking at the spot lock feature on trolling motors and I think that’s gonna be my next big purchase myself, glad to hear it’s really worth it! Congrats again, I’m headin out Friday and will post a report!

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,785 Posts
I just held us on the spot. We had to make 3 passes to get our limit. This spot is always loaded and I rarely fish it because it is closer to the hill. Nothing huge there but tons of fish. Perfect spot to take my daughter to on her first trip. My last boat had an ipilot and that will be my next purchase on this boat. They are game changers.

I put the I-Pilot up there with the invention of the wheel and fire.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts