Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
VIP of the PFF
8,466 Posts
I think that my machine said 73° around the mouth of perdido this afternoon.....but I'm not positive about that. I'll double check that tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just never know when they will start. I sat out last winter. Not gonna happen again. New favorite way is a big jig and a 12" culprit worm.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Large ba-donk-a-donk and large chug bug on top and saltwater size rattle trap have been produced most of my Stripers and Sunshine Bass...

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Large ba-donk-a-donk and large chug bug on top and saltwater size rattle trap have been produced most of my Stripers and Sunshine Bass...
The top water explosion is awesome. Grab a few big jigs and works this year. Use them in the typical deep spots. You know where. Watch for a cable down low at the one spot.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
166 Posts
The big stripers in my past life (Tennessee River) liked a big Redfin, fished so it made a “vee” wake. The strikes are amazing! Once I figured out the proper cranking speed, I had to look away, or else I would jerk it away from them on the strike.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The big stripers in my past life (Tennessee River) liked a big Redfin, fished so it made a “vee” wake. The strikes are amazing! Once I figured out the proper cranking speed, I had to look away, or else I would jerk it away from them on the strike.
Yea, gotta let the rod "load up" or you'll miss 'em...

·
Super Moderator
28,376 Posts
Catch em up...just go out there...!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
at what Temp's do the bulls start coming into the bay?
You may have meant "At what point do the bulls start schooling in massive schools in the bay?"

The bulls are always around in the bay... somewhere :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts