Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be in Destin over Easter weekend (3/28-4/1), and will be looking for someone to take us out in our own boat. It is a 24' Triton. We'd be interested in doing some trolling or bottom fishing near the edge. Are most people already booked up with it being short notice?

·
Registered
519 Posts
It's pushing it, cause cobia should start running pretty soon once when the water warms up a few degress an it's always hectic around that time. I'm not saying it's not possible to find aa guide but it's probley gonna make it finding one alot harder on you!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Some good recommendations so far, but if you have been unable to schedule with one of the people mentioned above I would get in touch with a forum member named capt. Delynn. I know he's a good guy and has a great customer base. He also runs people's boats like what you are looking for, and works out of destin regularly as far as I know. I believe he is one of the best fishermen on the gulf coast, do a search for his posts/reports on this forum and you can't help but be VERY impressed! Good luck whoever you choose!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Capt. Delynn posts some of the most consistently impressive boards of offshore catches along the gulf coast! No doubt!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts