Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we're looking to see who we should use, we're interested in going Bluewater. Wamt to catch some Amberjack, Dolphin, Grouper, possibly going to the rigs.

There's only 4 of us and we're interested in seeing if there's a good sized boat that charters like 8-10 trips?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
-edit feature not working-

So we're looking to see who we should use, we're interested in going
Bluewater. Want to catch some Amberjack, Dolphin, Grouper, possibly
going to the rigs.

There's only 4 of us and we're interested in seeing if there's a good sized boat that charters like 8-10 hour trips?

Budget is approx. $800-1200 for the day, what will that get us?

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Lickety Split (Capt Brandon) out of OB should be able to accommodate your crew with in your budget andCapt. Brandon will put you on your wish list of fish off a nice platform as well.

Oh, he's also a PFF member...

Jimmy

·
Registered
558 Posts
BIGRIGZ (22/04/2010)Thanks Jimmy. Have you been out with them?

Anyone know a good charter out of Pensacola?

Captain Paul Redman of the Snapper Trapper can put you on some fish. His dad is a commercial fisherman and Paul's been fishing his whole life. He builds most of his own reefs and has more numbers than anyonecould go toin a lifetime.Llast year when my daughter and her husband wanted to come down from North Carolina and go fishing, we used the Snapper Trapper and we loaded the boat. We limited out onsnapper, got some AJs and Grouper and put a 60 lb cobe in the boat.

http://www.snappertrapper.com/

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Florabama (22/04/2010)
BIGRIGZ (22/04/2010)Thanks Jimmy. Have you been out with them?

Anyone know a good charter out of Pensacola?

Captain Paul Redman of the Snapper Trapper can put you on some fish. His dad is a commercial fisherman and Paul's been fishing his whole life. He builds most of his own reefs and has more numbers than anyonecould go toin a lifetime.Llast year when my daughter and her husband wanted to come down from North Carolina and go fishing, we used the Snapper Trapper and we loaded the boat. We limited out onsnapper, got some AJs and Grouper and put a 60 lb cobe in the boat.

http://www.snappertrapper.com/
BR,
Yes, I have been aboard The Lickety Split and we did very well catching snowies, groupers, triggers and many other species aboard Brandon's 32' Capehorn powered by e-techs....Nice smooth fast ride for sure.

Paul Redmanwould be another excellent choice. Don't think you could go wrong either way...

Good luck choosing your capt BR!

Jimmy

·
Registered
633 Posts
I think you need to add another person to the boat that day:toast!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jeremy, lol. Who did your DevilDog Rod thingy, I didn't think you had any compewter skillz. lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts